Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Another Day in the Celebrityland

After you pass your training at Disney you have to call in to get what time you work each day (for the first week or two until they officially put you on the schedule). So I called the Tomorrowland office this morning around 8:30am and they asked me to be at work by 9:45. Because I take the bus, I had to rush to get ready and make it to the bus so I can get there on time. The worst thing to see is the back of the OCTA bus when you are in a time crunch.

Once I got to work I had to count people into rows for each sub for the first few hours today. What did I learn? I can't divide guests into 4 rows of 20 without losing count. It's harder than you think people. 
Anyway, as I was counting people I saw a woman in plaid come up the exit ramp with a family. When ever you see someone dressed like this:
You know that they are from Guest Relations escorting a VIP. Who was the family with this escort you ask?
None other than Christian Bale, his wife, and daughter!
Maybe you have seen him as Batman in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight! It was pretty cool because I got to tell them which submarine to get in! Highlight of the week so far, even though it's only Monday.


3 comments:

Caty said...

ZOMGGGGG I love it!!!

Shane said...

Did he punch you in the face and then yell at you repeating how he is Christian Bale and he can do anything he wants?

Holly said...

HOW COOL! ahh thats so exciting! I need a job at disney.

Post a Comment