FUN FACT: Walt had an apartment about the Fire Station on Main Street. He would light his lamp in the window whenever he was in the park so Cast Members would know he was there. Since he died the lamp is always lit, because Walt will always be at Disneyland.
One of my highlights of the day was relaxing in the Enchanted Tiki Room with some fresh pineapple juice.
I get a 40% of merchandise. I better stop spending before I go broke! I did buy a book that is a scavenger hunt for Hidden Mickeys. For those of you that don't know, Hidden Mickeys are a partial or complete impression of Mickey Mouse placed by the Imagineers and artists to blend into the designs of Disney attractions, hotels, restaurants, and other areas. Here is an example:
After spending a few hours hunting for Hidden Mickeys at Disneyland Park, I headed over to California Adventure. While here I discovered things such as a margarita, beer, and wine stands. You can just walk around the park with a drink. That just sounds like my mother's paradise.
I stayed late tonight because I wanted to see California Adventure's nighttime spectacular, which is called "World of Color." It premiered a few months ago and I have heard a lot about it. Basically its a water fountain show on steroids. The show features nearly 1,200 powerful and programmable fountains. Each fountain has multiple points of control for lighting, color intensity, water angle, height and more. The fountains can send water to heights ranging from 30 feet to 200 feet! I recored some videos, but they just don't do it justice. I have to tell tell you, this is may favorite thing out of the 6 Disney parks I have visited in my lifetime.



2 comments:
THIS. IS. AMAZING. Can I be there with you right now, please? I miss you more and more now that you are having so much fun, and not stuck in Columbus. I miss all the people in Columbus too, because they are stuck in Columbus. :) Doing okay so far?
thanks for posting videos. I want to go to disney so much! it looks like california is so much diferent than the orlando park.
Post a Comment