Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Way. Another Celebrity?

I had a later shift today on at the old Submarine Voyage, so I got to sleep in. Then I went to work, I drive a sub for a while, then switched to loading guests into them. There was a rumor going around that a celebrity got into one of the other subs. So I waited to see who would be getting of the sub in front of ours. Guess who it was! Lauren Conrad from MTV's The Hills! It's definitely weird seeing famous people all the time, but I'm not complaining.

Well after arriving back to the apartment I found that one of my roommates, Matt, cleaned the whole apartment! It is now cleaner than when we checked in. 
Look how clean the kitchen floor is!
Tonight I went to California Pizza Kitchen around the corner from Disney. This was my first time going to one in California. Tastes the same as in Georgia. After that Jase and I stopped by some mall so he could go to an Apple Store. There was also a H&M, however I'm poor right now so I couldn't shop like I wanted to.

I have tomorrow off with nothing to do. I need to find something exciting to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment