Monday, January 17, 2011

Exploration Day

Knowing my timing is still a little off I woke up this morning finding it was super bright. Based off the amount of light that was blinding me, I guessed it was around 9:30. Boy I wrong, it was only 7:30. Lesson Learned: I need to buy curtains.

Anyway, today is a free day so we can explore the area. I went to Walmart via my new city bus pass. I took the bus as long as I could, then walked the rest of the way. It was a normal Walmart, nothing special. I did find it interesting that all the Walmart signs were in Spanish and had a very weird floorplan. Made it like an mini-adventure finding where everything was. 

Oh I didn't tell you, I met one of my roommates last night! His name is Jase and is from Texas, but when to school in Oklahoma City. He's cool. 
There is a housing party later that I'm not really looking forward to. However, I will be there because there will be FREE pizza and a DJ. I can't wait to show off my dance skills such as seen below at 3:15.



That's all my plans for the rest of today! Check back tomorrow, as I venture into Team Disney Anaheim to get my ID card made!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are HILARIOUS and I'm so glad you're having enjoying yourself thus far, even if your washer and dryer are in your living room instead of where they're supposed to be!
Abby and I should send you some curtains ;)

Unknown said...

It is so nice to have a break from posting on facebook! I think we should all have separate blogs of our lives. You rock!!

Love you

Fisher

IndiaC said...

:) expect a lot of parties like that. It's weird at first, but you get free food and sometimes they have characters so awesome photo opps as well!

Call me tomorrow and let me know when my letter arrives so I know about how long it takes!

Joseph Brewer said...

Loving the dance skills, of course. :-)

JB

Post a Comment