Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rainy Day in LA

It was gross out today. I started work at 12:00 and about that time it started raining. Not the good kind of downpour, but a misty, gross, cold kind of rain. I had to go by costuming to pick up my clear rain suit. After it stopped raining I did get to wear my cool costumed blue peacoat. I love that thing.

In other news, I am no longer a trainee! I had my final test that covered radio commands, hand signals, opening and closing the sub hatches, greeting and sorting people entering the line, counting people for each sub, and most importantly driving the submarine with precision and speed. After I was tested of all of this I got the verdict: I passed! I am now able to work all by myself when ever they need me, starting tomorrow.

Well, I didn't do too much more today. I also didn't take any fun pictures, so here is a picture of my new TV. Sitting on the floor. In our bed room. Yeah, classy.



Also here is a picture of myself while writing this blog...

Yeah, I'm bored. Anyway, talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment