Disney Parks are known for something called Pin Trading. For those of you who don't know, it is the buying and trading of collectible pins featuring Disney characters, attractions, icons, events and other elements. Guests love these. Some cast members wear lanyards filled with pins (provided by Disney) so guests can trade. I had to do that today. Every so often a guest would stop to ask to look at my pins and we would trade. I personally thought it was silly, but it's a great way to start guest interaction.
While walking around the park today I met a cute older couple that were visiting Disneyland for the first time in a few years. They both loved watching Walt in the fifties on tv. Before that came to Disneyland they stopped by the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. I loved being able to talk about someone we both knew so much about. From what they were saying I will definitely be checking out the Walt Disney Family Museum in the coming months!
I didn't tell you! I checked out my costume today! It's pretty sweet. It sort of looks like a pilot. Unfortunately I can't take pictures of myself in it soooooo her are some other people I found on Google.
I also got a blue pea coat, scarf, and white gloves like Captain Nemo for cold nights. I love it.
Look out for more exciting things tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment