Good news! I passed my driving test. While I won't be driving a car while I'm here, I have my license to drive a real submarine! I had my driving test and I passed so I can now drive all alone. I have had to drive the different subs (there are 8 in total) to learn how each of them handle. Each one drives a little different; some go super fast in the lagoon, some go slow in the waterfalls, all kinds of things. I still have one day of training left on Sunday. I'm not sure what I'll be working on that day since I'm pretty much the best submarine driver ever.
One pretty exciting thing that happened is Heidi Klum, Seal, and family came to ride Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage today! I didn't even know it was them until someone told me. In training we were told a lit of celebrities come into the park. I can't wait to see more famous people!
![]() |
| Here they are last June |
No plans for tomorrow. Maybe something exciting.

2 comments:
I like this video of you. Lets have more so I can keep seeing you and not just hearing your voice over the phone!
I LOVED THAT VIDEO. precious <3 <3 you look like such a man! (insert Salt 'N' Pepa - "Whatta Man" here).
Post a Comment