Saturday, January 29, 2011

Workin on My Winter Tan

After I posted my blog last night I went to Disneyland Park to see the new projection show called "The Music, the Memoeries, and You" projected onto the façade of it’s a small world. Here is a promotional video because I forgot to record it.




Then today I did not have anything to do. I got to sleep in! After seeing how beautiful it was out side I decided to go to the beach. After Googling it I found the closest beach was Huntington Beach, about thirty miles away. I had to look up the bus schedule, because this was uncharted territory. The bus ride was not too bad, sort of long though.

Once I got to the beach it was deserted. There were a few people surfing on the huge waves and a few riding bikes, but other than that it was dead. So I found a good spot where I could work on my winter tan (God knows I'm white). I read a book that Ms. India Winslow gave me before I left called How to Be Like Walt. It's a pretty cool because it is about Walt Disney's life and talks about how you can learn from his success and mistakes. It was a nice relaxing day on the beach.
I'm whiter than the sand...



When I got back we stopped by the Disney Cast Member off site store, called Company D. I bought a nice used 27" TV for only $25! The store has all kinds of discounted new merchandise. They also sale things that were removed from the Disney hotels, such as my new TV.

Back to work tomorrow. Classes should be starting soon, so check back for those updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment