Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I Miss

So I'm not sure if I'm home sick or just missing things a little. Here is my list on of things I miss at home.

  1. Random Events - student housing events, concerts, plays, even main campus events. They are more fun than not having them.
  2. Zaxby's - Thank God there is at least a Chick-fil-A to keep me happy.
  3. Rehearsals - I miss being creative and working on plays and classes.
  4. Walmart - While there are Walmarts here, they are not the same. Most are not open 24 hours, Super Walmarts are rare, and they main language on all the signs is in Spanish. The closest Walmart is just not worth the hour long walk & bus ride.
  5. Waffle House - IHOP is not the same! I need that fancy, classy, greasy waffle at four in the morning. Not even Taco Bell is open late here. Waffle House will be one of the first things I eat once I get back.
  6. MovieStop/Movie collection - I have no movies here! I miss picking one of my 438,224 movies to watch. Then when I want a new one I have to pay full price since there is no MovieStop here. I don't have anywhere to pre-order the new Disney movies.
  7. Bed - It's funny how much a difference a twin extended can make. My feet hang off this tiny bed.
  8. Friends - I miss hanging out with you guys. I miss just passing by you in the Market or seeing you in class. Lets Skype soon.
  9. Driving - I hate the bus. It takes too long, its full of crazies, and its always over crowded. I wish I had my car to drive around where ever I wanted. I just want to go explore, but I'm limited to when and where the OCTA can take me. I'm thankful Jase has taken me exploring a little!
  10. Mom - Most of all I miss my mom. Enough said.
No pictures today. Sorry folks. I'm off tomorrow. Maybe something exciting will happen. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

You have made my heart hurt.

Can I come tomorrow?

Unknown said...

I miss you too baby.....I read your post about Adam Sandler. You know that he has always been one of my favorites!! I love you and hopefully will get to see you soon!!! XOXOXO

Post a Comment