Friday, February 11, 2011

Jazz Kitchen

Once again I was lazy today. I thought about going to the local SuperCuts to get my hair cut, but after looking at the bus schedule I decided I needed more energy to do that. I'm off on Tuesday, so I'll go then. My hair can't get to long, I have to stay in the Disney Look.

After sitting around for a while some friends who called me were going to the park for an hour or so then to a place called The Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney District for "Dueling Pianos."
What the Jazz Kitchen looks like in the day time

I have never been to a dueling piano event so I thought it would be fun. Basically it's two people playing pianos with each other. They take requests from the audience and they played a wide range of music: "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and "Freebird" to "Poker Face" and "Time Warp." I like watching people with talent like that. It sort of reminded me of when Joseph Brewer can just play/sing anything.
These were the two talented performers

No comments:

Post a Comment