Monday, February 21, 2011

Nothing New

Still sick. I'm thinking about writing every other day... thoughts on that?

I have started telling funny, stupid jokes on my submarine to make it more interesting for myself. This is my normal spiel: 
"Good day Explorers. Please remain seated at all times and no flash photography. After all we want to find Nemo, not blind Nemo. 
At this time reach down to your left, pull up your seat belt, and buckle up..... just kidding. We don't even have seat belts.
How many first time Voyagers do we have today? Probably all those who just looked for there seat belts. Yeah, all right folks we will begin our journey through liquid space shortly."
It normally that makes people laugh.

Sometimes if the sub in front of mine is taking forever to unload I'll say: "Alright everyone! There is a huge whale in front of our submarine and we have to ask him to move! So does everyone know how to speak Whale? Good. Lets ask him to move in Whale on the count of 3! 1-2-3! WHOOOOOAHHHHHH!" 
It's funny because even adults do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment