Today our counts were down to only about 600 people per hour when I came in. I was placed at the job of Grouper, which is the person that makes sure there are 40 people in each submarine. Normally there are two people to do this, but today for some reason there was only me. I was given the task of raising our count up to 700 in the next hour. With that goal in mind, I was a counting machine. I was movin and groovin and got our count up to 700 people per hour all by myself. I even got compliments from other Cast Members!
![]() |
| Here is a fun picture from the sub. No other pictures to post... |
Tomorrow I am planning on getting up early and going to see Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular at Disney California Adventure before work. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment