Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm an Artist

First let me show you what I found at a store the other day:
Say it ain't so Kim! Why would you ever advertise for Shape-ups?! As I have always said, Shape-ups should not be worn in public! We can't have famous folks like Kim Kardashian promoting them or people will think they are ok to wear in public!!

Before work today I had a little time to take a silly animation class at Disney California Adventure. Today I learned how to draw Minnie Mouse. It's a little sloppy, because they didn't give us erasers. What do you think?

It was raining cats and dogs at work and was windy and cold. This did not help my cough. It supposed to be in the 40s with wind and rain again tomorrow. Yea.
Here is a nice picture of me in my rain gear. Note how happy I look in it.

1 comment:

IndiaC said...

It's warmer here than it is there! That's insane...I like your Minnie Mouse :)

Post a Comment