We had class super early this morning. I'm taking a class called Professional Development Study. Basically the people in charge of different departments of the Disneyland Resort come in and talk about their departments. Sounds great, but there are 199 people in the class, so it's not very personal.
Today was not that exciting because it was the first day and there was not a speaker today. So we had to play games and listen to stories from our instructor. It was a little boring, hopefully it will be more interesting next week.
I think I might be getting a cold. I have been taking vitamins and keep hand sanitizer in my pocket, but I'm starting to get a sore throat and runny nose. I'm going to have to buy some meds tomorrow. I was told by my trainer that all the germs in the world come through the Disneyland gates everyday and I will get sick often. Great. :o(

No comments:
Post a Comment