A. As soon as this video started I said, "Look at Nic in his Dexter shirt...is that new?" and then you said all that! It was great! B.I love searching for hidden Mickeys, but I've never gotten to make a day of it because no one wanted to search with me :( Can that be part of our Disney World date, please? C. I found the hidden Mickeys above! I won't say so that it gives it away for other people, but I'll call you when I get off work today so I can tell you where they are...(I work at Houlihans now...yay? Ha) D. I miss you and I'm sorry I missed your call last night :(
2 comments:
A. As soon as this video started I said, "Look at Nic in his Dexter shirt...is that new?" and then you said all that! It was great!
B.I love searching for hidden Mickeys, but I've never gotten to make a day of it because no one wanted to search with me :( Can that be part of our Disney World date, please?
C. I found the hidden Mickeys above! I won't say so that it gives it away for other people, but I'll call you when I get off work today so I can tell you where they are...(I work at Houlihans now...yay? Ha)
D. I miss you and I'm sorry I missed your call last night :(
ahhhhhhhhhhhh you are so cute!! i loved your video :) your new watch is presh as are your ears! I love tourist Nic!!
Post a Comment