Does anyone even read this anymore?
Today I went to see Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular at California Adventure. It's official decription says "The genie is out of the lamp in this exciting, Broadway-style musical based on the classic animated Disney film, Aladdin. With its flying carpet, spunky princess and unstoppable street urchin, this stage show will make your wish come true!"
As always with Disney they rely on spectacle with special effects and 'magic.'
The best part of the show was Genie! He was hilarious with jokes about Christina Aguilera's Super Bowl lyrics and Snooki being Snooki.


2 comments:
Yes, i read this everyday. Sometimes twice. I need you to write all day everyday. . . . Ooooor just the once. :) ok? i miss you dearly. i cannot wait to come out there to see you. :)
So dont stop writing! i check it like every 4 hours to see if youve updated. i love reading about your adventures! Have fun!
I read it everyday too :) All of the time. Promise. I love you so much.
xxx
Post a Comment