All I really did today was go to Vons, the grocery store around the corner. I needed to buy Cokes to pack with my lunch for work. Here is a video I made while walking there:
After going to the store I went to work today. Nothing exciting really happened today. I had one sub full of kids that got really excited when the found Nemo. It made me smile at them screaming, "There he is! I found Nemo!"
Oh I got my Disney Main Entrance Pass. This is the card that lets me get up to three people in up to 16 times. So it's a first come, first serve basis. If you come visit me I can get you into Disneyland and Disney California Adventure for FREE! Please come visit?

3 comments:
Listen, Nic. Not first come first served. I can't make it until May or June. So 1 day is saved for me :) I'll take you to Disney WORLD for a day in return, my love.
hey, seriously. i already have a plane ticket if i come by myself. so like ive said a jillion times before, im coming out there so save me one. or ill be very upset with you.
sounds like fun. hope that you can spend time with your friends from GA!
Post a Comment