We then went on another tour of Disneyland Park. This time we met with different managers that make up Park Ops. Park Ops include Tickets, Attractions, Custodial, Security, Guest Services, Parking; anything that has something to do with park ops...
After the tour we finally found out what attraction I'll be working on. Here is a hint (it's not the Monorail):
It's the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage! It is just like it sounds: a submarine that people get in and view the story of Disney-Pixar's Finding Nemo. It's pretty exciting because it's not something at Walt Disney World (there was a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride but that closed in 1994). I start training on the actual attraction tomorrow with my fancy costume! Part of my job will be controlling the speed of the sub. Here are some more fun pictures of my new attraction:
![]() |
| Notice the seagulls on the red buoy. They are always yelling, "Mine, mine, mine." |
![]() |
| Darla... she killed that fish... |
![]() |
| Some random Asian family. That person in the blue pants is what I'll be doing, driving the sub! |
Once I've learned this particular attraction, I will have the opportunity to cross train on other Tomorrowland attractions, but I'm pretty happy with this right now.
Jase and I just met out new roommates. We are not sure what to think of them yet. They are a lot different than us....







3 comments:
I am so glad that you are settling in nicely at Disney! I hope that it continues this way, because we all know how crazy parents and kids can be! Love you NEEK!
-Emily xxx
What a perfect job for you! Hooray!! Tell me about these other roommates!?
NEMO?! how awesome! that sounds so fun! how often are you working? and do tell about the roommates!
Post a Comment