The other day why waiting for class to begin, they were playing a documentary over the projector. It was called Waking Sleeping Beauty.
Waking Sleeping Beauty is a film which documents the history of Walt Disney Feature Animation from the making of The Fox and the Hound in 1980 to the release of The Lion King in 1994. The film covers the rise and fall of Disney's animation division and the newfound success the studio had with the releases of The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King (basically the movies I grew up with) during the midst of the so-called Disney Renaissance. The time has young people who were just starting their careers, such as John Lassetter (currently the chief creative officer at Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios and Principal Creative Advisor for Walt Disney Imagineering), Tim Burton, and Michael Eisner (former CEO of Disney). If you love Disney movies I suggest you watch this documentary. Which you can borrow from me because I bought it on Amazon.
I had to post this because I didn't do anything fun today. I heard Topher Grace and the members of Blink 182 were in the park, but I did not see them.

I had to post this because I didn't do anything fun today. I heard Topher Grace and the members of Blink 182 were in the park, but I did not see them.


No comments:
Post a Comment