Two days in a row I worked the fireworks! This time I was stationed in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Here I guard the the front to make sure no one passes the ropes because there are pyrotechnics on the Castle itself. While I was standing there and there were 43,258,097 people watching the fireworks on the other side of the rope. Well on the front row I heard a bunch of people screaming and people pushing each other. Front the reactions on people's faces I thought there was a mouse (or what we like to call them, friend of Mickey). I walk over and see it's a roach. There are not a lot of roaches at Disneyland, but just like everywhere else in the world, they are there. So I step on the rope and crush the roach and kick it away from the guests. They thanked me like I saved their lives. It was pretty great.
About half way through this video is my favorite park of the fireworks: when Tinkerbell comes flying over the castle.
1 comment:
those people would probably die of shock if they the cock roach beasts from georgia. at least you saved a life. :)
Post a Comment