Ok, I know I missed a day, so I'm catching up right now. :o(
Yesterday I went to the parks before work. I wanted to see Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular again (There is a reason I've been seeing it so much, which you will find out soon enough).
I also was about to catch a show of Disney Channel Rocks. It was a show that uses a lot of songs from Disney Channel shows and movies performed by some random people. I personally was not a fan of the show, mostly because there was no story and there were only a few people that could actually sing in the cast. It's not something I would stop to watch again.
Over at Disneyland Park we have been celebrating Mardi Gras. There were so many people in the New Orleans part of Disneyland I was almost not able to walk around! I was, however, able to score this great picture with Chip and Dale.
| "Ok guys, we need to have a cool pose." |
| "And go." |
No comments:
Post a Comment