For Saturday, April 9, 2011:
On Saturday I was working out at greeter, parking strollers and what not. One of my friends who works in Fantasyland said she saw Selena Gomez (from Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place). She said Selena was polite, unlike most celebrities we get in the park.
Well that means I was on super secret lookout for her. It wasn't long until I saw some plaid from the Guest Relations cast member walking toward me. Who was behind him? Selena Gomez along with some of her family members. She skipped Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage but I still got to see her.
I love that she still comes to the parks and is nice in person. So unlike Miley.
On Saturday I was working out at greeter, parking strollers and what not. One of my friends who works in Fantasyland said she saw Selena Gomez (from Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place). She said Selena was polite, unlike most celebrities we get in the park.
Well that means I was on super secret lookout for her. It wasn't long until I saw some plaid from the Guest Relations cast member walking toward me. Who was behind him? Selena Gomez along with some of her family members. She skipped Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage but I still got to see her.
I love that she still comes to the parks and is nice in person. So unlike Miley.

No comments:
Post a Comment