Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best Day Ever

For Tuesday, April 27, 2011:

I was off on Tuesday and got to sleep in, which I loved. Then my friend Holly came and woke me and my roommates up and told us she was going to the pool at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. Her friend is a life guard there and got approval to bring us along. It was beautiful, I mean after all the Grand Californian is a 4 Diamond hotel. 
Here you can see 2 of the 3 pools and 2 hot tubs.
Holly, Me, and Britney the lifeguard. 
After that, the College Program had us tickets to go to a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game. Before the game, Kristen and I went to buy Angels shirts so we could represent. Included with out free tickets where free hats and calendars. It was cool hanging out with all the college kids at the game and getting free stuff. And the Halos won!
FUN FACT: Disney made a movie you may remember called Angels in the Outfield that centered on the team. They later lead to them owning the Anaheim Angels from 1996-2004.

After the game, we went with some college program kids and some people from work to a rock climbing place. Someone in the program works there so he let us come for free after hours. As we know, I hate working out, but when you trick me into something like rock climbing it's not so bad. It was so much fun. I want to do that again.


No comments:

Post a Comment